Write the Wrong

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just a little bit worse for wear

Well, for all of you keeping track out there. I'm still alive. I had my surgery yesterday and everything went pretty well. They put me under, and cut out pieces of my lymph node. The good news is that it's not cancer. The bad news is that I'm infected with something, so we gotta figure out what it is. So, the surgery itself wasn't bad. The worse part was the air tube they put down my throat. It feels like some little person went in my throat and started kicking things. But hey, I did get a cool wound to gross everyone out with!

Oh yeah, and my wife has been great. Except that she's making me watch her soaps with her. Man, I really gotta get out of the house. I'm actually starting to learn some of their names. Someone save me, and give me a shot of testoterone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home