Write the Wrong

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weird Weather


Okay, granted that I've only been around for the past 27 years or so, but this has got to be one of the strangest January's I can remember. It was 60 degrees here yesterday! I went out in a t-shirt and worked in the yard! I tried going inside, but I just couldn't. I felt way to guilty. So, I ended up pulling my old BMW out of hibernation, and went for a short ride.

Today it's rainy, and windy. I think we're supposed to have snow in a couple days. I might have to take matters into my own hands and make some sunlight...


See, this guy looks happy, and contemplative! There's no way you can be tan, satisfied, and in such deep thought with normal everyday light. No way, you need the healing power of radiation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home