Write the Wrong

Friday, December 23, 2005

War on Christmas

Okay, I'm calling "Bullshit" on this whole "War on Christmas" thing. I've just spent three of the longest days of my life present shopping, and I would guess that out of 10 stores I went to, 8-9 of them said "Merry Christmas" as I left the store. The other store just said "Thank you". I'm totally disillusioned with network news! I had a big speach all prepared for when those Satan-loving dared to wish me their pathetic "Happy Holidays". I was going to go tell them how they hate Jesus, and Jesus is just a baby, so they hate babies, as I spat on them and ran out of the store crying "BABY KILLERS!!!". But I didn't get one opportunity. Damnit! Where's all this oppression I've been hearing about?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree, in this hypocritical nation of our's, the media is all "Happy Kwanza," "Happy Hanukkah," "Merry Chris...wha??..oh yeah Happy Holidays! and welcome to Wal-Mart. How may I make your day a livin' hell." Well G. this is Travis, your worst enemy, yet you still obtain my artisitc achievements, the rifle nuns, must I remind?
Yes, I have found your blog and you have nothing to fear. Yes there is a strike down on the birth of jesus. Holy War, god damit, we invaded Babylon(Iraq), to give them the freedom to choose, cable channels, toilet paper(single ply or double), the freedom to vote(just like the
u.s. the popular vote don't count), high gas prices, the right to be arrested and tortured after Saddam, sounds like a democracy to me! But we got wire taps, to me, those Iraqis aren't livin' free.
Peace G.B.

12:21 AM

 
Blogger georgeb said...

Shit! You found me. Now I gotta move again. Thanks a lot! Oh and, don't blame me, I voted for the other retard.

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home