Write the Wrong

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving holiday, I know I did. This year was the first year ever that my wife and I actually didn't have to run around all day. Yup, we made everyone come to us this year and it turned out really well. In fact, I can't think of how it could have been any better! The weather cooperated, and we had very decorative snow on and off all day. The only minor problem was that up until about 24 hours before the party we didn't have a table, and needed something that would sit 8 people! After a ton of searching, we found a table, and four chairs straight out of 1965 for $125 from the local antique mall!

The rest of this week I've been on vacation. I was once again surprised to find just how lazy it is possible to be. I spent Friday on my couch. I'm not kidding, other than the restroom trip here or there, I spent basically all day on the couch! It was pathetic, but also fun! This week it's back to work, and a trip to Chicago. I'm driving, which is absolutely mind-numbing, but I've got Harry Potter and Jim Dale to keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home