Write the Wrong

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Somebody Help Me get to a Mountain....

For weeks now I keep checking vacation packages, hoping and praying to find some way to get out to Vail this year for a snowboarding vacation. But all I've discovered is that I don't have the $1500 for a decent trip.

I went out to Breckenridge a couple of years ago and it was amazing! So, anyone have any tips on vacationing on the cheap? Or, are there any long lost relatives out there with timeshares in major ski areas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling, you, man--sign up for the email updates from Travelzoo.com. They put out a weekly list of the very best deals from all over the internet for travel discounts. They always have ski vacations and rooms up at huge savings, and it changes every day. I love it! Lets me fantasize about all the places I'd go if I had time and money. J.

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home