Write the Wrong

Friday, June 09, 2006

Track Day take 2

Monday I was lucky enough to enjoy my second track day of the year. I could not have asked for a better day either. It was absolutely stunning out. This time I was riding with a friend in the Intermediate class, which is basically a zoo. There are "control" riders out there, but they aren't controlling much. Everyone pretty much just goes at their own pace, which is fast. I had a great day though. I learned a ton, and improved dramatically. I'm still having a problem with turn 7, but I'm getting better. Unfortunately my friend that I was riding with had a nasty ending. He was running a little faster than me all day, and then in the next to last session he had a low-side. Which is about the nicest wrech you can have, but as soon as his bike got into the grass, it caught dirt and flipped up into the air. When it landed, it was in pieces! If I get some good photos I'll post them in a couple days.

Next week I get to spend the entire week in Fort Wayne Indiana. Anyone know of anything cool to do in Fort Wayne? Other than the Lincoln museum?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home