Write the Wrong

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hard Times

Well, the George-cloning business took a serious turn for the worse this week. Unfortunately we lost the pregnancy. It has been pretty tough dealing with this, but the good news is that we are both healthy, and we will try again in a month or two. I did learn something through this experience though that I did not know... Miscarriages are surprisingly common. It seems that up to 33% of pregnancies end in miscarriage within the first 13 weeks. I know it is cliche' and all, but it is for the best. If the body realizes something isn't right, it stops the pregnancy, so obviously this needed to happen. Please keep up in your thoughts and prayers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Grandma miscarried her first pregnancy and then went on to have five successful pregnancies that resulted in five healthy children, one of them being my dad, though, sometimes I think that he maybe retarded.
The point being, 33% is millions of people, so stay strong, be strong and as the grateful dead once said.. Keep on Frucking, or something like that. -obd

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home