Write the Wrong

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Little bundle of ...

Hey everyone! I have a really good excuse for not posting this time! It's about 11 lbs, wiggly, and poopy. Yes, that's right, my baby's HERE!! Her name is Ella Josephine, and was born April 17. She was 9 lbs, 3.8 ounces, and 21.5 inches long! We tried encouraging her to come out nicely for two days, and finally the doctor said there was no way that big baby was coming out, let's say... traditionally. So, about 1 hour later, I had my baby in my arms. It was truely amazing!

To everyone who had called or written, thank you, and I'm sorry I haven't replied to everyone, but I'm still trying to catch up on sleep! By and large we're all doing great, and I'll try to post more pictures when I can.

Thanks, and take care!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home