Write the Wrong

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dude... Blogging is Hard

Wow, it's been a while since I last updated. So long I'd nearly forgotten about this thing until I saw the sad, neglected link staring at me from my favorites menu.... So, how is everyone? We are having our first real snowfall here this morning. Stewie (who is 75 lbs now!) had a blast running around in the snow like an idiot this morning.

On the baby front, everything is coming together really well. We finally have a nursery! I moved my office downstairs, and I painted the nursery over Christmas break. Somehow grey-purple just didn't seem baby-friendly! Since then I put together the crib I got from C.Wright, and we got a car seat / stroller yesterday. Now we just need a baby to use all this stuff on! 3 months and counting...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey George! How ya been! Heard the news from my Grandma Hazel. Congrats!!! Many blessings. I really did not know how to get in contact with you other than your blog and/or show up at your house unexpected. By the way this is Jarvis, the other brother Daryl. Glad to hear every thing went well, that's just what I heard from Hazel. She is the gossip queen, considering SoChar is a village.
9lbs 7oz??? Is that true? Elle/Ella Josephine? Is that the name? Great name, beautiful. Many blessings to you and yours. Peace in da middle east

12:34 AM

 
Blogger georgeb said...

Thanks man! Once things settle down, I'll have to have everyone over to check her out.

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home